Monday, January 3, 2011

Wargames Factory Shock Troopers

Not really an historical set but I don't like to limit myself, particularly if they are well done figures. I found myself having the same problem that I have whenever I open a GW plastic box, I want to custom pose EVERY figure I build, this greatly slows assembly and painting but I find it to be great fun. They are also like GW in that they provide tons of extra bits and bobs; heads, weapons etc to spare.




Box art is OK, some painting ideas but there aren't really any rules when painting a Sci-Fi figure, are there?

Very crisply cast (unlike Wargames Factory's first products) they have great strides in the quality of their molds. Just look at all the extra arms heads and weapons, this is where I froze up for a few moments, too many choices!

The back of the sprue, very well done indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment