Friday, April 4, 2014

I picked up something at a Con

       And, no, it isn't contagious! On second thought it might be; behold displayed below, some excellent building models from the firm 4Ground Ltd and assembled and finished by the talented (and very affordable) hand of John Vincent of Quality Miniatures. I hadn't gone looking for Dark Ages buildings but once I saw them I knew that I NEEDED them. You know how that goes, right?

      The fit and finish of the kits is simply superb, the detail is crisp and clear and the size and shape are just right for 28mm gaming. John's assembly and finishing really topped them off. I was sold on them before I knew that they came with a basic, finished, interior.


the group



I grabbed an Old Glory Viking looter as a size comparison

he sort of reminds me of a Real-Estate agent I once knew















     These building are perfect for 600A.D. on all the way to Modern times (well, in the quieter hamlets perhaps). I simply could not be happier with these, give both 4Ground and John a visit.

     Very Highly Recommended!

1 comment:

  1. Great buildings, I have one of those myself.
    Now be a good Viking and go burn them all down!

    BTW have you seen the new Viking buildings 4Ground have just released?
    http://tasmancave.blogspot.com.au/2014/04/we-wants-one-precious.html

    ReplyDelete